Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nothing new to Report

No ride again today. Rain by the time I got home for work. Maybe in the morning? Weather this year has been a bit disappointing from a cycling perspective. Rain or cold most of this spring. Summer is officially almost two weeks out. My total mileage for the year is beyond minimal. Lost Valley Luau is this weekend but I will probably sit it out. We are busy waiting on a new baby boy to join us. Maybe ICC 9 hour duo? Who really knows? Leg still gives me fits as I have yet been able to find some kind of rhythm.  I have been, more or less just cruising, or rambling as I call it, around my 'hood.  I never want to be to far from home in case the boy plans on arriving sooner than later. Had a nice night ramble with Davis the other night over to Dad's Bottle Shop in LSL and then cruised all LSL and watched the lake waterfall over the spillway. Good times on two wheels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment