Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wed. Night Ride




We left Bromm park off DD after one lap and headed over to Busch Wildlife to get a feel for the cut-off. As the sun went down the temps dropped and the night became cool. I need to do more night rides, I forgot what a blast they are. When we got back to Bromm Keith and I headed out for another lap, totalling just under 25 miles for the night. I think I could have done at least another lap, my legs were just starting to feel good.I just love to ride at dusk and into the dark!


Stitz nice enough to show us the way from Bromm to Lost Valley via the Busch Wildlife short-cut.



The dusty roads of Busch Wildlife.










Finishing in the dark, passing lake 38.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite rides! It's even better when you saddle up and ride out the front door for a 50 mile loop.
    How were the weeds? I'll et the chiggars are pretty mean.

    ReplyDelete